Overwhelmed by emails tracking the systems you are responsible for? Tired of getting these notifications when you’re not on call or on vacation? Need to see a history of system status and errors?
Let AxsDirect Call Out Manager help solve your notification needs
The available features include:
- Monitoring of several email inboxes for notifications from your systems
- Ability to send texts and automated voice calls to notify your team of important events
- Forward important emails to personal accounts for monitoring during off hours
- Turn off notifications by simply sending a text message
- Log into your account in our cloud app to manage notifications to various employees, see a history of sent notifications, and a dashboard providing you with important statistics.
- Turn off all notifications
- Send messages to individuals or groups manually through the cloud app.
- Set up shifts for users so they can be notified only during their normal working hours.
- Be notified if an on call user isn’t receiving their messages.
- Easy to read dashboards that shows a history of all callouts, who was successfully notified, and the overall trend of your events.
A Colorado based water and gas pipeline company uses Open Range Access’ AxisDirect Call Out Manager to monitor various events with devices and equipment monitored by ClearSCADA. When an event occurs in ClearSCADA an email is sent to a defined email account. Our AxisDirect Notification Agent constantly checks the account for new messages, and when a message arrives the agent parses and forwards it to predefined email addresses, texts active cell phone numbers, and sends voice calls to the appropriate subscriber.
Users are able to manage text messages and voice calls by sending simple subscribe and unsubscribe commands from their cellphones.
Your Needs. Your Solution.
As with all our AxsDirect products, we will customize our solution to meet your needs. We will engage your team and gather their requirements and customize our solution to meet your unique needs.