You’re concerned about safety, and you’ve put a lot of time and money into the safety devices in your facility. How do you ensure that these devices are up to date on their calibrations and servicing or if they are still under warranty?
More than likely someone is tracking all this information in a spreadsheet somewhere. You need it now because you’re O2 monitors only have a lifespan of 18 months and you’re not sure when they were installed and you’re due for an inspection.
Why not put all this information in the same place? Axs Direct CalTraxx is your answer!
Axs Direct CalTraxx allows you to easily enter and track all your safety devices in one place and has the following exciting features:
- Full text search to easily filter through all the devices at your facilities
- Integration with Google Maps to easily see where the devices are located
- Scorecarding for Device Intelligence so you can easily seen when a device might have a warranty date, calibration date, or end of life coming due.
- Easily add locations, manufacturers and devices right within the application
- Email notifications based on your criteria so your up to date on your facility’s needs.
- Use Excel Spreadsheets to enter your data and then upload them to the application website for easy processing.
- Track devices that have a parent child relationship like a head unit with several CO monitors.
The following screenshots demonstrate some of these features:
Color coded scorecard provides device intelligence to easily see which devices might might have an important warranty, calibration, or other significant date approaching.
Google Maps integration easily let’s you see where an individual device is located and the details about that device:
Or look at a summary of all your devices on a map and drill down based on a location:
Easily add and maintain devices within the application:
Interested in a demo? Contact sales at: