We know you’re busy.
You have ClearSCADA and you want to know that you have an archive that is safe from being deleted by settings changes, and while you’re out in the field you want to see the status of your devices on your phone or tablet. You also need to see data from the last few weeks on the device you’re trying to repair so you can isolate the problems you’re experiencing. Also the assistant for your VP needs access to ClearSCADA data, but you don’t have any extra ClearSCADA licenses nor do you have the time to train someone new.
You have a demanding job, so you should demand more from your software. AxsDirect ClearSCADA Archive will help.
We’ll help you extend your ClearSCADA functionality while still using your existing infrastructure, and we’ll make your life easier with these exciting features:
- The Archive will keep your data safe – you can’t even delete it yourself without help from Open Range Access.
- Our intuitive user interface will cut down on training time. Instantly see the status of your most important devices once you login. Find out if a pump is down or if a blower’s RPMs are too high for example.
- Do you have communications issues in the field? Would you like to know before the folks back at the office do? Our AxsDirect infrastructure looks for comms failures and sends out notifications when our algorithms determine that data appears to be stagnant.
- With our user group management tool, you can control what devices each team member, department, or contractor sees, and if you need to add additional users there is no additional cost from ClearSCADA or Open Range Access.
- Through our configuration tools, you can determine which columns are tracked, give them a meaniful name, and determine what values appear in a graph and/or gauge.
- Mac, Linux, Windows, IPhone, and Android platforms are all supported and we’ve tested access and functionality with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Silk and we didn’t forget Internet Explorer.
- Graph and Explore the data online or easily export to Excel for further exploration and trends analysis.
- Integrated with Google maps so you can find the locations of the devices you’re monitoring.
- Subscription based alerting so users can self serve by adding and removing themselves call out lists..
All these features combined provide you with Device Intelligence so you can make decisions on how to manage your assets and prioritize your day.
Now for Some Real World Examples of AxsDirect ClearSCADA Archive
When you login, you see the status of your most important devices along with color-coded status of any predetermined alarms:
Click on the link to any device to get more detail:
You can also take a look at graphs of certain values. Remember that the values that display on the graphs and gauges are complete configurable:
Then you can actually look at the summarized and raw data and export that to Excel:
Need to see a demo? Contact us today at 303-952-4083 or at email@example.com.