GreenSpeed Communications and Power Trailers
Have a need for remote power and/or communications? Open Range Access’ GreenSpeed Communications and Power Trailers have got you covered.
Open Range Access designed our GreenSpeed Communication and Power trailers for temporary field use, but they turned out to be so reliable that our clients are using them as permanent solutions! These units are rugged trailers with insulated battery boxes and solar panels that provide power for communications or other applications. With our optional wind power and generator configurations we can provide true hybrid power!
As always, Open Range Access is willing to customize our products and solutions to meet your needs.
All trailer applications can be manufactured as skid-based for the same price.
GreenSpeed Power Trailers
If power is unavailable or too costly for your location, consider the GreenSpeed Power Trailers as an alternative because of these exciting features
- Insulated battery boxes to prolong battery life, prevent capacity loss, and prevent performance issues caused by temperature change
- Solar Panels provide constant charge to the batteries
- Wind power backup available
- Gas power generator optional for high power applications
- Optional internet connectivity for remote SCADA access monitoring through our cloud application and/or integrated Wi-Fi access for remote hotspot connectivity
Some applications for GreenSpeed Power Trailers include:
- Temporary power for construction offices, well pads, or other temporary structures.
- Power backup for commercial or residential applications
- Remote construction sites
- Alternative to generator power especially when noise is a consideration
- With our inverter option the power trailer can be used to charge personal electronics and power tools.
Starting Price for the GreenSpeed Communication Trailer is $6995.
Back to Top.
GreenSpeed Communication Trailers
GreenSpeed Communication Trailers are built on our successful power trailer design and provides additional features for your remote communication needs including:
- Cell Modems/IP Radios/Satellite uplink available depending on your needs.
- Climate controlled 19 inch equipment rack for data and voice communication providing support for a wide range of data and voice communication equipment.
- Multiple antenna masts up to 35 feet in height
- Storage for poles during travel
- Remote Wi-Fi hotspots
- Now take advantage for our all new VOIP offering provide phone access for remote environments
- Provides an alternative to gas powered generators for rental facilities that have customers concerned about green energy.
- No worrying about whether or not you have enough fuel for your generator.
Some applications for GreenSpeed Communication Trailers include:
- Disaster recovery, search and rescue, and wild land firefighting involving working in remote rugged locations where radio communications is hampered by the terrain. Placing our remote communications trailer in the search location improves communications with your search team.
- Oil, gas, and water applications always struggle with remote communications and the current alternatives are expensive. We have proven experience in this environment, so let us help.
- This is a great solution for wireless ISPs. Our Communications Trailers include everything you need to quickly add new customers without the cost of adding a new tower. Plus by limiting the tower height to 35 feet on a mobile tower, you don’t need to worry about additional FCC licensing.
- Homeowners living in remote areas would benefit by using our Communication Trailers to boost unreliable cell signals.
- Construction and landfill sites benefit from the Communication Trailers because of the mobility of the solution. So as the structure or the terrain changes, the communications can remain uninterrupted as the trailer is moved.
Starting Price for the GreenSpeed Communications Trailer is $9995.
For all mobile applications, the trailers include the following features:
- Leveling jacks in four corners of the trailer allow for stable placement in rugged environments.
- Smaller trailers can be pulled by ATV.
- All our trailers have high axels to allow clearance on rough roads.
GreenSpeed Insulated Battery Boxes
Do you have an application that includes storing a series of batteries in an area with wild temperature swings that causes havoc with your battery performance? Our GreenSpeed custom insulated battery boxes can significantly increase battery performance in extreme cold. Some features include:
- Significantly increase battery performance
- Solar charge controller
- Wide range of battery options
- Welded solar panel stands with integrated mounting for battery boxes
- Wide range of solar panels
- Solar panel mounting solutions can be added at additional charger
Pricing Based on Application
Back to Top.
Reach out to our supply manager at email@example.com to see how we can help you.